Friday, January 30

Contact Charlie

I would love to hear what you have to say!!! As long as it's nice! haha

Contact me with letters or personal stuff at:

Charlie Hester

(217) 213-2188
If you call- please please please be respectful about the times of day you ring me. Thanks!

oscbb@yahoo.com

I always answer emails. I'm an email junkie. Or make me a friend on Facebook. My badge is on the right hand side of the blog, (over there ----->) and let me know when you send the friend request that you came from the Triple B- Big Butt Blog.

Otherwise, if that's too much effort, just leave a comment on one of my stories. I do my best to reply to every comment left on my posts. But if I don't, there may be a reason why. If your email is not enabled on your google profile, or you leave it anonymously, then I can't get a hold of you and I will not search for how to contact you.

If you would like to get a reply but don't want to enable your email address for whatever reason, leave your email addy on your comment, and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Cause I try to be good like that.

You support me, I want to support you back too!
 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design