Friday, January 30

Need a Speaker?

Do you need a speaker for your event?

Have you ever wanted to have a rip roaring bellylaugh-fest at your function? Are you tired of boring speakers that turn your audience into sleepy listeners that have been lulled to serious state?

Would you like to take a chance on a God fearing, family loving, diet hating, exercise loathing optimistic, humorous gal like me?

Then contact me at oscbb@yahoo.com with the word “Speaker” in the subject line. My only requirements are the cost of travel and a love offering for churches, or a small fee for other groups. And I’m willing to travel just about anywhere.

ESPECIALLY PARIS AND HAWAII.

If you have a particular topic or theme that you would like to discuss, mention that in your email, and I’ll see if I can whip something up. I’ll work with you.

Cooperate events, church functions, MOPS groups, ladies days, whatever…I have a whole arsenal of humor brewing.

We can make your special event a hit!

So shoot me an email, and let's see what we can work out!

(I also can talk about subjects like abuse, domestic violence, divorce, and the prodigal son syndrome, but these topics aren't as funny. Just wanted to throw them out there so you don't think I'm a one note speaker!!!)
 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design