(I own this clock. I love this clock.)
1. There is no springing involved. In fact, it seems to have the opposite effect on most members of my household. I usually have to pry them out of bed with a crowbar. Hence, no springing. I find that we are much more agreeable to the falling back.
2. An extra hour of time before noon gives all the morning people the upperhand at making us night owls look bad. No offense to you morning glories out there, but seriously, ya'll. I do not deal well with morning people.
3. I have to remember how to reset the clock in my van. And I never can.
4. All the annoying people who go around on the Saturday before saying "Don't forget to spring forward!" I only need one person to tell me. Then I remember. After that, it's like you are rubbing the fact I'm being robbed of an hour's sleep in my face. Next year I'm going to wear a t-shirt that says "I already know about Spring Forward."
5. The fact that Mommy has to seem like the bedtime bad-guy because she sends the kids to bed early. Even though there are still 3 clocks in the house that say 7:30.
6. The fact that we have SO MANY FLIPPIN CLOCKS in this house.
7. The fact that my 8 year old son stumbled out of bed into the kitchen at 6am this morning, hugged me and said "It's early." (I don't hate the child or hugging portion of this. I do hate that it feels like torture to us all.)
8. It is now Monday. And I'm still going to feel like a zombie until at least middle of next week.
9. Insomnia + Time Change = No sleep for me.
And the final reason I hate Spring Forward:
10. I my sleep deprived brain couldn't focus on anything else to blog about.