Tuesday, November 23

No Time...

I have yet ANOTHER sick child (because once one of them gets something, it runs through the house like a toddler on sugar), I have to do at least 3 loads of laundry (just a personal goal), I have to work out with Tricky Nikki and McMuscles in 3 hours, and find time to run somewhere in between.
So I have no time to blog.
What I do have time to do is make healthy choices. Those happen in a split second.
I have time to love my family. Even quick hugs mean something special.
I have time to pray for others while rushing around the house like a madwoman.
I have moments to remind myself why this journey is still important to me. To others. To the world.
I have time to stop and make time for unexpected things. Gifts, situations, listening to sweet prayers of encouragement on my voicemail. (Thank you, Leebird! I LOVE YOU!)
Most of all, I'm thankful I have time at all.
So no time for blogging today, but I'll be back tomorrow and let you know how the run and workout went.
What are you making time for today?

3 comments:

AH said...

I made time for a 40 minute walk. Made time to hang up laundry, vacuum and later to color my hair. My life is so not exciting. lol!

spice2116 said...

how did your day go? time is a funny thing always something to fill it! yay day 2 has come and gone with no facebook. eeeeek!

Gen said...

"What I do have time to do is make healthy choices. Those happen in a split second."
I know this wasn't the point of the post, but it really spoke to me. Healthy choices take a split second to make. Yet they always seem so daunting! But now I'll tell myself healthy choices are actually really easy to make. I guess the challenge is actually sticking with them!
By the way, today I did a load of laundry and just remembered it's still in the washer... like 10 hours later... Oups!

 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design