Sunday, March 14

35 and counting...

Monday is my dahling hubby Matt's 35th birthday. I decided that this year, in leiu of a gift, he would be receiving a clean bedroom. So all day Monday I am going to be finishing up what I started. Cleaning my room.

But I wanted to leave you all with a wonderful montage of some of my favorite pics. Cause this man has stolen my heart over and over and over again. He has also been my number one support in the diet. This blog wouldn't have been without his encouragement, so ya'll should be thankful for him too. (giggle...I believe his exact words were something like "If you started a blog, then I could read it and you wouldn't have to obsess every night about it"...)

So I mixed up some songs and raided my hard-drive for the bestest photos I could find of my man. It would have been longer, but this was precious time I could have been cleaning. I had to speed the process up. Cause I still have a ways to go on the room!

Tuesday, I will be sharing about the Shamrock Race I participated in, but for now? I gotta go clean.

For this man. Right meow....


I love you babe. I hope we get many more years together. Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

megaptera1969 said...

Aw - love it Charlie! You are so talented with the videos. I am impressed. Well done. You and Matt are so lucky to have one another and to be so in love. Happy Birthday Matt! And best wishes for the energy to push through and finish the bedroom project. Look forward to seeing the final pics once it is all done. :)

trimadsco said...

awww, that was sweet! I think it's awesome that you have such a wonderful, supportive hubby! Sounds like a real keeper! :-) Hope he has a most awesome birthday!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Matt.....you did an awesome job on the video...I wouldn't even know where to start. Looks like you two are a match made in heaven....

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your man!
(And I'm pretty sure mine turns 35 in a few months, too. Dang you and your bar. I'll have to write a song!)

 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design