Tuesday, March 23

Flabulousness is the word of the day!



And finally, I can announce it for real. And you can join us. If you dare...





We are having a super awesome contest. To see what we can accomplish in 8 weeks. IF WE REALLY TRY.

April and I promise to entertain you with super funny videos about each week's progress, and you can watch how we change!

Or, you could become one of the "Flabulous 6" and join us!


Yep, we have some open spots in our crazy contest, and we want you to apply. We have no idea how many people will actually sign up for this, so we are hoping for a total of 6. We could have as many as 10. But we gotta get some applications first and see what we have got.


All the official jargon is available to you on our Flab to FAB Challenge page, and you can check it out and see if you want to particapate. We had to include a bunch of legal talk so we don't get our big butts sued over anything. But it's pretty simple.

You sign up, we give you lots of info and links, you video your progress on a weekly basis, and agree to partake in a weekly challenge, upload it all, and we make you look good. People can read and view your progress over the next 8 weeks, and you could win prizes!!!


See? It's that simple!


We are really excited about this, and I'll still be blogging on here the whole time. I'll give you the scoop as I go along. But for today...


Go check out our pretty new site!!!




8 comments:

Mari said...

Sounds like fun. I don't think I want to be one of em, but I sure want to follow and do it with ya. Can't wait. GO girls!

Rachel B said...

I'm definitely applying!! Looks like fun and I can only imagine what videos you'll have us do.

Tracey said...

Awesome! I am definitely signing up as soon as I can get my measurements done! Sounds like alot of fun!

Beverlydru said...

Hmmmm. You've got me thinking.

Nichole said...

Hi Charlie! I read through the rules but have a couple questions for you. So we wouldn't post on our personal blog page correct?...we will be given a page on Flab to FAB (??).

And two...I normally post a couple times a week on my personal blog but went for a 3 week period with no posts. Does that make me ineligible?

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

You are the best. Does that popcorn come with extra butter? 'cause it looked like it did. And I don't know if that would be on the diet. :)
I am SO excited for you and love this idea!!

Canarella said...

ok im signed im following so get on over to my blog and check it out follow me to...thank you

Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice said...

Friggin AWESOME! I totally singed up! I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your blog design btw!

 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design