Tuesday, March 30

The events of the day...


I finally have a few minutes of down time. It’s the first moment I have had to breathe for a few days.


So I am starting this crazy Flab2FAB contest at 178. (GROAN) I know, it’s a number we keep seeing on my scale. I’m sick of hearing it too. Trust me on that.


But the good news is that we are making major headway with getting everything set up. It’s been a chore and a half, but we are very close to having all the parts and pieces in place.


Ug. I need a nap.


But instead, I am going to tell you about the fact that I am honored that you all read my blog.


That sentence doesn’t make much sense, and an English teacher could probably have a field day with it.


But I am truly honored.


And I wanted to thank a second and thank you. I don’t have time to dance out my thanks like last time, but the thought is there.


Other than that, life is status quo. Matt is safely back home, my house didn’t make my mother tremble in fear when she came over today, and I actually got a refund check from the dentist. (Apparently he was paying me for my services…) So things are looking up.


Now I’m just waiting for Mother Nature to grace me with her presence, and I will be utterly back to normal. Whatever normal is.


On the flip side, I am going to do Jillian Michaels Power Max Yoga. For real. I promise. I need to face my fear of her and just do it. Because it is crunch time, and I need to start hitting this diet.


Otherwise the other girls are just going to laugh at me. (Actually, they won’t really. We picked a group of FANTASTIC women, and the support system we have whipped up in 3 days time is unheard of. There is no way I can fail.)


And more importantly, if I start to feel discouraged, I can just check out the linked up BLOGTOURAGE and get even more inspiration!!! These women are really giving it a shot. And you have no idea how proud that makes me. Because all I ever wanted to do was inspire girls who needed a swift kick like I did. (ahem, and still do...)


And inspired they are. They are inspiring me right back, too!!!


So that’s all for now.


You WILL hear about Killian Michaels. Whoops, I mean Jillian. Because I may be confined to my couch, heating pad, and laptop tomorrow after her DVD. But I’m sure I’ll have a good story for you then.


I BETTER get a good story out of it. Otherwise what's the point?


Oh, yeah, exercise.....

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Aaah! I tried to delete that!^^^ But it wouldn't let me.lol

That was supposed to be crack me up. Which, I'm sure you know, but dang! Stinkin typos!

Rachel B said...

Girl you are just too amazing and I'm honored to read your blog as well as be in this challenge with you.

Let Jillian work out. I have one of her Wii games and it does make you sweat though not as much as I'm sure her videos do. Work it, work it!!

trimadsco said...

Go Charlie!!

Katie said...

I say...we all drop to our goals and then head to my dad's condo at the beach for a long weekend...a much needed treat four meeting all our goals! :) Except, when I'm at the beach, I tend to snack more...so maybe that isn't a good idea! LOL

Anyway...keep it up! :) I'm so excited for everyone!

A Beautiful Life said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I was already on my way but it does make such a difference to be inspired by others and supported as well!! Look how much weight you've lost already! Congrats to you!!! This should be a good jumpstart to feeling/looking good for summer, yippee!!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

HA! Killian- it all makes so much more sense now!!
She really is so mean to those people on the biggest loser- not that I don't love it for THEM. I just don't know if I could hear it for ME. Does she yell at you and tell you you're horrible, etc?
Like a psychiatrist/ drill instructor wannabe?

 
This Really, Really, Ridiculously Good Looking Blog Was Designed by April Showers Blog Design